With Labor Day weekend just around the corner, we thought we’d create the best sharable cocktails to bring to any BBQ or party upon which you may stumble. And trust us – after a few of these mixed drinks, you will be stumbling.
So grab a pitcher and find a DD, because it is about to get booze-iful!
1. The Sonheim Sangria
- 1 bottles red wine
- 3 can of Red Sangria Barefoot Spritzer
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup, or more to taste
- Orange slices, Apple slices, Blackberries, Pomegranate seeds
Directions: Mix all ingredients together and let stand in a tightly sealed container or pitcher for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
2. Beyhive’s Bee’s Knees spritzer
- 1 Bottle of Moscato wine
- 3 cans of Crisp White Barefoot Spritzer
- 8 Tbs honey
- 4 Tbs hot water
- 4 lemons
Directions: Place honey and hot water in a glass; stir until honey is dissolved. Add lemon juice and Moscato; stir. Fill glass with crushed ice. Garnish with a lemon slice and mint sprig. Drizzle top with additional honey, if desired.
3. The Freddie Mercury Margarita
- 8 oz Tequila
- 1 Can Summer Red Barefoot Spritzer
- 4 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz agave
- 8 oz grapefruit soda
Directions: Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain in to a cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish with lime.