Unconventional Lesbians: A Comedy Show
- When: Friday, Dec. 14 from 7:30-9 p.m.
- Where: Bootleg Theater, Los Angeles
- What: Six years ago, they met at an open mic and started dating. Three years later, Robin came out as a transgender woman, and Cate stayed by her side. Now they’re telling their story onstage.
- Why: Comedians Robin Tran and Cate Gary aren’t your usual couple.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15 from noon to 7 p.m.
- Where: 2234 W. Temple St., Los Angeles
- What: A LGBTQ Holiday Shopping Pop-Up
- Why: Support local queer artists and businesses
Queer Enough Brunch
- When: Sunday, Dec. 16 from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Cuties Coffee, Los Angeles
- What: This meetup is dedicated to the timid and invisible babes of Los Angeles
- Why: Anyone that have not felt brave enough to approach queer spaces because they didn’t know anyone, or have felt that they are not queer enough to be included — This one is for you!
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 26 from 8-10 p.m.
- Where: Laugh Factory, Long Beach
- What: LGBTQ+ Comedy Night
- Why: What better way to ring in the new year than by laughing in a room full of gays?