With Halloween just around the corner, spooky parties and get-togethers are inevitable. What better way to knock the socks off your guests than with some of these simple, yet fun, themed cocktails? These boo-y mixed drinks are so easy a brainless zombie could make them!
Hello Halloween Sparkler – This fruity cocktail is great for making large batches!
- 3 ounces Bubbly Red Moscato
- 3/4 ounce Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 ounce Black Cherry Soda
- 1 Orange Slice
- 2 Pineapple Slices
- Place juices and soda in wine glass over ice.
- Add orange slice and pineapple slices.
- Top with Bubbly Red Moscato. Stir. Garnish with gummy worms.
Spooky Spumante – A frozen drink is fun to serve to the goblins and witches on the dace floor!
- 3 ounces Bubbly Moscato Spumante
- 1 1/2 ounces Apricot Nectar
- 1 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- Purple sprinkles or sugar
- Rim glass with citrus wedge.
- Dip lip of glass into sprinkles. Set aside.
- Place juices, frozen fruit and simple syrup into blender on high. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into prepared glass.
- Top with Bubbly Moscato Spumante.
Sparkling Green Goblin – A spiced apple-flavored beverage that would put any apple orchard to shame
- 1.5 oz Moscato wine
- 1.5 oz champaign
- 2 oz spiced apple cocktail mixer
- Rim the edge of a champagne flute with green sugar crystals.
- Pour well-chilled Moscato, champaign and spiced apple cocktail mixer into the flute and stir.
- Garnish with a skewered green grape and, for a deeper green color, add one drop of green food color