Palm Springs Diverse Cinema
- When: September 20-23
- Where: Camelot Theatre, Palm Springs
- What: LGBTQ+ Film Festival
- Why: Representation on the Silver Screen matters.
West Hollywood’s First Annual Bi Pride Celebration!
- When: Saturday, Sept. 22 from 1:30-6 p.m.
- Where: West Hollywood Auditorium
- What: A rally, walk and party to celebrate Bi representation
- Why: Bisexuals make up nearly half of the LGBTQ+ community, yet have very low visibility
- When: Saturday, Sept. 22
- Where: The Beverly Hilton Hotel
- What: An award show and gala to celebrate individuals that give back to the LGBTQ+ community
- Why: All proceeds go to the Los Angeles LGBT Center
Lambda Lit Fest
- When: September 29 – October 6
- Where: West Hollywood
- What: An LGBTQ+ focused literary festival
- Why: Who doesn’t love a good gay book to curl up with?
Music Tastes Good
- When: September 29-30
- Where: Shoreline Drive, Long Beach
- What: A highly inclusive music and food festival
- Why: All the fun of a music festival without the representation guilt of cisgender/white/male dominated society.
Still We Rise
- When: Sunday, Sept. 30 at 1 p.m.
- Where: WeHo Public Library
- What: 50+ Queer Women Writers speak
- Why: The speakers will invoke personal, political and sexual triumphs they’ve experienced as queer women.
LGBTQ LA: A Queer History
- When: Thursday, Oct. 4
- Where: Santa Monica Public Library
- What: A multi-media lecture on the rich and inspiring history of LGBTQ Los Angeles.
- Why: Learn about the beginnings of the LGBTQ Civil Rights movement, LGBTQ trailblazers, and the historical moments that ignited the movement towards equality.