Equality Fashion Week
- When: Friday, Oct. 5 – Tuesday, Oct. 9
- Where: Montrose West Hollywood
- What: L.A.’s premiere LGBTQ+ Fashion Week
- Why: This innagural event promotes inclusivity and representation in the fashion industry
LBGLCC Night with Long Beach Symphony
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6 from 8-10 p.m.
- Where: Long Beach Convention Center
- What: A live symphony performance
- Why: It is a fundraiser and networking event all in one!
6th Annual LAGLCC LGBT Mega Mixer
- When: Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 6–9 p.m.
- Where: 6250 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles
- What: A night of networking
- Why: Meeting people in the LGBT+ industry is crucial for company growth
National Coming Out Day
- When: Thursday, Oct. 11
- Where: Nationwide!
- What: A celebration of coming out
- Why: Because visibility and representation still matter. Be your truest self!
- When: Saturday, Oct. 13
- Where: TBD
- What: A halloween party thrown by the Long Beach LGBTQ Center
- Why: Who doesn’t love a good scream?
LatinX AIDS Awareness Day
- When: Monday, Oct. 15
- Where: Nationwide
- What: Bringing awareness to the AIDS issue in the LatinX community.
- Why: To spread awareness