Are you a fashionista who switches up their wardrobe and fragrances when the seasons change? Perhaps you’re used to wearing a staple perfume and want to try something new. Whatever the case is, spring is the perfect time to look for a new scent. From the blossoming of flowers to the birth of babies and offspring, the season is Mother Nature’s way of refreshing. So, why shouldn’t you do the same by trying some new fragrances? Check out these trendy spring perfumes listed below.
They say April showers bring May flowers, so perhaps you’d like to compliment the season with a perfume that has a floral note. These are fragrances that are comprised of volatile organic compounds from flowers. Some of the most popular floral scents include Jazmine, gardenia, geranium, magnolia, and honeysuckle.
- Jadore By Christian Dior – Jadore perfume has been a competing spring fragrance for years. Women love it for its floral and fruity scents. You’ll get the smell of magnolia paired with peaches, melons, pears, and bergamot.
- Viktor And Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau De Parfum – If you’ve always stayed away from floral scents due to their pungent aroma, perhaps you’d like something gentle on the nose like the Flowerbomb perfume. It has the soft scent of orchids, peaches, and vanilla that’s subtle yet attention-grabbing.
What better way to feel refreshed and clean than dabbing on a perfume with a citrus scent? These fragrances use popular citrus fruits like bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit and combine them with gentle floral notes for a fresh aroma that lasts for hours.
- Michael Kors Sporty Citrus – Are you interested in a clean, sophisticated perfume and sure to turn a head or two? Then Michael Kors Sporty Citrus fragrance is worth a try. It has top notes of orange and mandarin orange with a hint of musky trail that lasts all day.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh – Whether you’re trying to keep the spark in your long-distance relationship or looking for the perfect gift for your mom, Daisy Eau So Fresh won’t disappoint. Its raspberry and grapefruit notes are electrifying yet very feminine, making it an excellent choice for spring.
While fruity may cause you to think of those sweet, overpowering perfumes you wore as a teenager, fruity fragrances for women are quite the opposite. The following two scents are sexy, fresh, and light, making them fantastic to wear in the spring.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One – Many have described this fragrance as intoxicating as the smell of mandarin orange, peach, lychee, and florals combine and tap into your senses. It also has notes of vanilla and amber, giving it a captivating aroma you won’t soon forget.
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium – If you prefer fragrances that pack a big punch, then you’ll want to add this to your collection. Its fruitiness is not too much and is combined with woody undertones to give it a punch. Black opium includes pink pepper, pear, orange blossom, coffee, Jasmine, licorice, and almond.
Tips Before Making A Purchase
No matter which fragrances you’re interested in this spring, it’s essential to know a few things before you make a purchase. You always want to try the perfume by ordering samples or visiting a beauty counter, for starters. Although the fragrance may sound delightful, you’ll want to see how it smells on your body. Finally, shop around for the best deals and always purchase from a trusted vendor to ensure you get authentic products.
You’ve already pulled out your favorite spring fashions (and maybe even purchased a few trending options), so why not complete your vibe with a fresh scent? The right perfume can lift your spirits, leaving you feeling romantic, refreshed, and ready for whatever happens next. Choose a spring fragrance from the list provided above, or do your own research to find a signature scent that sets you apart from the rest.